Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Technology is against me..

Once again I am stopping in to give an quick update without any goodies.  First off, I have a beautiful baby nephew just about two weeks old.  I'm so glad that, that wait is finally over &he is here!!

And now onto my technology issues.  My camera is completely dunzo;  It was working okay then one little slip and it freaks out &now the lens won't go back in when being turned off or focus when being turned on.  I've been wanting to get a new camera, but with the move it's kind of been put on the back burner.  Hopefully within the next week I will have a new camera, not the one I want but something that will still do the job.  (The day I get a fancy camera that I've been wanting since I was how old, will be the day I will bake everything &take pictures of anything!  So maybe it's a good thing that day won't come any time soon. =] )
&My other issue, of all things my computer!  Right before I moved I started having trouble with my charger cord, it either wouldn't charge or turn on unless I would fidget with it foreverrrr.  &It finally took it's last blinking breath &died.. But there is a new cord on the way, that should be here early next week.

Even though I don't have a camera or a computer this week I am still baking.  This weekend is my twin neices' birthday &I am doing their cake like every year.  This year they're going with a Hawaiian theme, so I'm going to have loads of fun with the decoration on the cake.  Eventually I will have a photo on the slideshow, so it won't be unseen. =]

That's about it for now, hopefully the next time I pop up it will be with goodies and photos. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment