Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fire, Fire!

I just want to start out by saying a big THANK YOU to everyone that voted for me in the Cupcake Crown competition.  Out of 125 entries I came in 19th place &that's HUGE for me.  I was so excited and I couldn't have gotten that far without people so dedicated to helping me.  THANK YOU!!!!!  (I'm sticking to it, if you would like a cupcake just tell me.. I have started to give the Chocolate Salted Caramel Pretzel's out as thank you's already. =D )

So, on to new creations.. I am definitely getting into the spring flavors.  Even though I LOVE fall and winter flavor combinations, I am SO ready for light, spring combinations.  To start off I made Strawberry Lemonade (Lemon cupcake with a Strawberry Buttercream) &experimented with something I've never combined with cupcakes, FIRE!

See that blue hue, YUPP, that's the flame ;)
Of course, I want a big flame.. But I'll settle with this for now, because it's still awesome. =)

This is them without the strawberry garnish

As of now, the last weekend in March{25th &26th} I will be selling for the first time at Leesport Craft Show.  I am beyond excited if everything until then goes smoothly, that's why I am saying as of now.. So stay tuned!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment