Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What could be better...

I am a sucker for any combination of sweet and salty.  Give me a bag of chocolate covered pretzels &they will be gone in an instant.  From using one of my favorite combinations I just had to make a cupcake.  To be exact here is my Chocolate Salted Caramel Pretzel Cupcake.  I know that could be a mouthful, maybe a shortened name will come about in the future; For right now, it's good enough for me.  =)

For this I used my basic go-to chocolate cupcake recipe.  Prepared my own salted caramel, which went into the buttercream &was used as a filling for the cupcakes &can't forget about that drizzle!  If you're not into making caramel the canned or bottle will do the trick, the only thing is that it won't be salted. 


For this cupcake we just have to have a dissected view to see all that yummy goodness you could be devouring.


I'm breaking down, I have to go eat another one. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment