Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A little bit of this... A little bit of that.

I am so glad to be getting back on track with making cupcakes weekly.  Trying differently flavors, seeing what works &what doesn't has been awesome.  This week I felt that I've neglected red velvet for a little while, so I found an awesome recipe that helped me put a little twist into it;  And I also finally did a cupcake with BACON!  I absolutely, positively loooove bacon! (If you know me &work with me, you should be well aware of this.)

We have..
Red Velvet with *JACK DANIELS* Cream Cheese Icing topped with Chocolate Sanding Sugar.
(*Idea coming from Butch Bakery Cookbook)

Maple cupcake with Maple Buttercream topped with Brown Sugar Bacon.


Also, please take a look at my previous post.  I entered my Chocolate Salted Caramel Pretzel cupcake into the Cupcake Crown contest from celebrations.com and would LOVE to have your votes.  Voting starts January 30th &you can vote once per day.  I will definitely put up a reminder &an easy link so all you have to do is click and click.  I will greatly appreciate any vote &if I know you personally by request, if I have your vote, I will give samples of the entered cupcake.  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment